Spiritual Michael Jackson Hoax Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can moderators help me please

2 posters

Go down

Can moderators help me please Empty Can moderators help me please

Post  Dragon Fly Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Hello there,

unfortunatly for me yesterday i left my chat open however i have many kids, including teenagers to look after at my therapy centre, however i used their machine in their games room, unwittingly leaving the chat open whilst i went away. Un be known to me until today when i have gone to log on, one of the lads confessed he had used my chat under my ID Dragon Fly, seeing as i left it open.

Robert said he used rude words, and was insulting people and being silly found it funny i suppose.
he has also confirmed he has made log in in many other names i am not sure what but said he went in with his pals as these names too.

I am sincerely sorry if this has offended anyone as i do not normally leave my chat open for security reasons.

Please can someone e-mail or something to let me know you have got my apology from behalf of my team here at our organisation. obviously for security reasons i cannot divulge whom we are.

thank you very much for taking time to read my post Regards Dragon Fly Nameste

Dragon Fly

Back to top Go down

Can moderators help me please Empty Re: Can moderators help me please

Post  Amy | MJHD Admin Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi Dragonfly,

I assume you are referring to the Chatroom at MJHD. Thankyou for posting this and letting me know. I will alert the Moderators to the situation for you immediately Smile

Warm Rgards,

Amy | MJHD Admin

Amy | MJHD Admin
Admin

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum