Spiritual Michael Jackson Hoax Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

those psychics channeling MJ

3 posters

Go down

those psychics channeling MJ Empty those psychics channeling MJ

Post  TrustNoOne Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:49 pm

I don't understand why those psychics claim they speak to MJ's spirit - probably just for fortune and fame. That's fine with me, however, you cannot communicate with any transitioned soul until at least 6 months after their transition (death). A good psychic knows that.

So what these people "channel" is just thought patterns. And almost all thought patterns around Michael Jackson are: he is dead, he is a drug addict, he is a child molester, he is weired, etc. Those channelings you hear and read then are nothing else but 'interpretations' of thought patterns (gossip in truth) and what they think a soul would tell them out of those patterns. The interpretations being also intermingled with the manipulated minds of those so-called psychics.
TrustNoOne
TrustNoOne

Back to top Go down

those psychics channeling MJ Empty Re: those psychics channeling MJ

Post  A Beautiful Mind Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 am

I agree with what you are saying.
A Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind

http://www.myspace.com/nocturnalxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:16 am

Well, I think that all psychics are possessed with demons, without them knowing it usually. Why? I've had a lot of experience with this, knowing several psychics and having worked in this area in the past. I used to be a believer that predicting the past and future is real. But now I know this does not come from God. I've learned that even the most genuine spiritual people that are clairvoyant are possessed with demons. So I do not believe when they claim they know the TRUTH behind MJs death. These predictions and "truths" usually only makes people confused - they come only in half-truths and then some lies that makes no sense. So I say this because I think we need to be skeptical and not naive when certain people claim they know this and that about anything or MJ, based on psychic powers.

Anita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum