Spiritual Michael Jackson Hoax Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Card Reading: Is Michael Jackson still alive?

Go down

Tarot Card Reading: Is Michael Jackson still alive? Empty Tarot Card Reading: Is Michael Jackson still alive?

Post  RachelMartinez7 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 am

For all of you who believe in Tarot Cards, I found this! I have had experience with tarot cards before. Alot of my readings came true, but alot have caused me alot of grief. Take these with caution...

This is a person who have decided to do a reading on Michael Jackson and asked if he was still alive!

Tarot Card Reading: Is Michael Jackson still alive?

Ok, today's post is not to be taken too seriously. I decided to do a tarot card reading. I do not profess to be an expert, but I do have a lot of intuition and sometimes I have a psychic link with others. I asked the question, is Michael Jackson still alive? I chose 3 cards and here is their meaning.

First card was the Seven of Swords:
A thief sneaks off with 5 out of 7 swords. This is the "Thief" card. It implies that someone is stealing something from you, your honor, your ideas, your time. They may be spreading gossip about you. How to take control of this situation? You have to be equally sneaky. Sometimes, to win a race or battle, the Charioteer must direct his horses around instead of straight on. You may feel like you want to go charging in, be confrontational, but this is not going to work. That is the out-of-control solution which will allow the thief to play the innocent. To catch a thief, you must be a thief.

The second card was the: Two of Cups:
This card of two people looking into each other's eyes is one of the easiest to read - it is recognition of love, of a friend or soul mate. It predicts that you will find someone who 'knows' you, and you, in turn, will 'know' them. It is a very Romeo & Juliet card. So, there is the direction for that swelling of emotion within you, toward this other person.

The third card was the Eight of Pentacles:
An apprentice works on eight pentacles. This is the apprentice card. It is a card of starting over, doing something new or perhaps just expanding. Apprenticeship can be scary or demoralizing, as in all those cliched movies where the Kung Fu youngster has to carry water and sweep floors before he can do the real stuff. Similarly, this card predicts, if not a tough time, a time of learning and mistakes, doubts and just hard work. The Querent needs to be told to keep up their courage, to either make this move into a new job or to stick with it if they've already made the move. Being an apprentice (or an apprentice again) will teach (or re-teach) them how to persevere.

The message of all Eights is that movement, a change of place, home, job or situation can lead to an internal transformation. All that is needed is the strength to go through with it.

Fascinating stuff, huh? The part about gossip was interesting, the media and tabloids maybe? I am intrigued, especially the last card, about a change of place or home. Hope you enjoyed it...who knows, he may just be out there!

Here is the link: http://www.michaeljacksonconspiracytheory.blogspot.com/2009/08/tarot-card-reading-is-michael-jackson.html

RachelMartinez7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum