Spiritual Michael Jackson Hoax Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum Empty Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum

Post  Amy | MJHD Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:15 pm

I would like to welcome everyone who enjoys discussing their Spiritual, Religious and Personal Beliefs in regard to the MJHD Investigation. We encourage you to post your favourite investigations, dreams, religious experiences and psychic theories about Michael Jackson.

We are more than happy to cut & paste certain threads from the MJHD Forum if you wish to continue discussing them, however, I believe more interesting topics and discussions can be born here in this special place and atmosphere for all of you who enjoy discussing this subject from a Spiritual Point of View.

Look with your Heart.

Amy | MJHD Admin flower

Amy | MJHD Admin
Admin

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum

Post  Joygirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 am

Thankyou for opening up this forum (:

Joygirl

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum

Post  MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:33 am

[b][i]Just wanted to reiterate....Thank you for this site! Surprised[b]

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the MJHD Spiritual Forum Empty Control and order in the world michaels message to us all[/b]

Post  Dragon Fly Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:29 pm

hi guys to all those fellow spiritual beings, i do believe in Michael Jackson and this death hoax and congratulate amy on your brilliant work to create these websites for people to share their views. i originally came on June 26th scared and anxious about what i had, and whether to share it, although i have been speaking privately to people i feel unable to share some thoughts through fear of control and Retribution.
i am a FREE THINKER, however i do believe we should live by rules me , you all of us, however at what cost, to not listen, to not share or have a sympathetic ear.
When Michael was at his lowest a few years ago everyone commented on the negative stuff, however not the positive stuff, is this what our World today is made of. Where's the praise for the good he did in the Countries where there is little light, the children and families across the globe that were touched by a legend praise him and praise the other like him in the world that Were and are Free thinkers.

i too am a light worker of the world and spreading the news of the awakening in 2012, which will be the beginning, we are already awakening our senses, however some of us are still alseep, this may be though control, punishment, scolding our loved ones, or those with opinions. Or Merely because we forgot to not stand in Judgement however try, please try to listen and help first and foremost.
Michael was as far as i am concerned a spiritual person trampled by our own controlling society, i hope and pray every day for a better world a better future for our children and our children's children before we have controled and destroyed it all.
there is a message in all his songs, please look into your heart with these words they could be for you. so when you shed a tear of emotion. Use this for positivity not negativity.
i personally feel that akin to michael in so many ways on a smaller scale, lack of understanding, discouragement, judgement, and retribution you know whom you are and without speaking and without us all honouring a degree of empathy we will never learn.
I feel i am no longer a member of this site, why because i too have been judged at such a time when i too have tried to speak out, passed on information and comments in my own kind way, i too have been judged by the inside people that Control this website away from Amy and the Beautiful work you have created. Well done amy please keep up the good work and hope these words seek comfort to beings on this planet whom just might be right now having a hard time.
children, youngsters and teenagers they all need nurtering not punishing. However this is how we have been made to feel by you guys though lack of understanding.

Good Luck Amy nameste
[b]

Dragon Fly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down