Spiritual Michael Jackson Hoax Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ the spiritual ambassador

Go down

MJ the spiritual ambassador Empty MJ the spiritual ambassador

Post  TrustNoOne Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I always loved Michaels answer when asked what had happened when he wrote this or that song lyrics. His answer always "it came to me from above".
That clearly shows how spiritual MJ is, and he knows it.
So everytime he wrote great lyrics he was tuned-in, tapped-in, turned-on to Source.
This tuning in to Source is best achieved when you are feeling good.
Children are almost always tuned-in, taped-in, turned-on, until they are sent to school and get "socialized". That's when they loose their connection to Source and Source energy. MJ loves children and animals, and that's the reason why. He always says that when he is surrounded by children he feels energised and like he can fly. Because children are uplifters. MJ himself is an uplifter, as he keeps his "inner child" alive (something which hard to achieve in our society!).

So I say MJ is a spiritual ambassador, because he is showing us, that allthough grown up, you can achieve everything, as long as you are connected to Source and feel good. His playfullness is major sign for that.
farao
TrustNoOne
TrustNoOne

Back to top Go down